Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nine months...

Oh my goodness - we are now NINE months along! I am to the point where I am SOOOO anxious to meet our precious little baby! I have certainly entered into the nesting phase of pregnancy. In the past few days, I have washed all of the baby clothes for the little man, organized his closet at least twice, built the swing and watched as Nick built the pack and play. I would say we are about 95% ready for him to be here. The only things I have left to do are buy a diaper bag (I am being absurdly picky, and I am not sure why?!?!) and pack my bag for the hospital. Other then that, bring this baby on!
I have also gotten to the oh so uncomfortable point. Sleeping has become a chore to me, which is not fun at all. But, I really cannot complain. It is all going to be worth in in a few short weeks (lets just hope they are short, eh?) when I can hold this baby! We have our next doctors appointment tomorrow, and I am anxious to see what Dr. Wyatt has to say about this little guys size and what he thinks will happen in the next few weeks. I just wish I had a crystal ball at this point to tell me when he is going to get here!!

1 comment:

  1. soo exciting! we can't wait to meet the little guy either!

    ReplyDelete