Monday & Tuesday - just ran normal errands, grocery shopping, diaper bag hunting...sleeping a lot. They were pretty relaxed days for me. I am told to take advantage of those because they will soon be few and far between. I did manage to finally find and order our diaper bag! It is from skip hop and I found a GREAT deal on it at diaperbags.com. I got it for almost $15 cheaper then it was listed at babies r us! I am glad to be done with the search for the perfect diaper bag. It will arrive on Friday and will very quickly be stocked and ready for the little man to arrive!
Wednesday - I went to my 37 week appointment with Dr. Wyatt. As usual, everything looked normal and I found out that my GBS test came back negative. Dr. Wyatt also said that I am still 25% effaced and 1 centimeter dilated. For a moment, I was excited but then the doctor told me that while I was progressing I still had quite a ways to go. He also said that Lil Niz is somewhere between 6.5 and 7 pounds! My next appointment is on March 16th and I am hoping for some more progress. I also spent time at Babies R Us just getting a few little last minute things that I thought of.Thursday - I spent almost four hours getting beautified at the Paul Mitchell Imagine Beauty School here in Little Rock. I was able to get a hair cut and a MUCH needed pedicure for $22! My hair turned out a good deal shorter then what I thought it would, but that is okay. It will grow back and nothing really mattered after I got my pedicure.
Friday - Poor Nick...he really has been an A+ wonderfully amazing husband. I dragged him to JC Penny for a photo shoot so we could have some professional maternity pictures. I really had a fun time, but I know Nick did not. We ordered quite a few of them, and I will get to pick them up on March 26th. Here is my favorite one from our session: 

The diaper bag was also delivered and is now ready and waiting!Tonight we spent the night in and had a wonderful relaxing time watching NCAA basketball and just generally being lazy. Nick cooked some very spicy Jambalaya in hopes that it might kick start some labor pains! So far nothing, but I guess only time will tell. Now if I could just get to sleep...


No comments:
Post a Comment