Sunday, August 7, 2011
Harsh Realization...
So, I logged on a few days ago with every intention of catching up on our blog. It seemed as though I had just started to type a few words before craziness started. After dealing with whatever issue I had to deal with, I came back to continue blogging and again, something came up. After a few more attempts, I gave up with my blog for the day. As I went to bed that night, I came to the harsh realization that it is REALLY hard for me to get ANYTHING done recently! If I am not busy with the little dude (which lets face it, that is a majority of where my time goes) I have recently gone back to school, started working with the spouse club and I just got back from a two week trip to Atlanta. So...it was rough for me to realize the other night that I had neglected something. I know that a lot of people do not think that being a stay at home momma is all that difficult but MAN. I have to say that I am exhausted. The good news is that in about a month...NICK GETS HOME! I am starting to get more and more excited as each day passes by. I know that we are not there yet, but we are closer to the end then we are to the beginning. Anyhow, I figured I would take a moment to update everyone on the craziness that has been going on in our house. Hopefully I will soon have a post on what Archer has been up to. A few teasers, he has added MANY words to his vocabulary, he has become very curious about his surroundings and he LOVES animals. More on all of these subjects at a time when I can actually sit and write a proper blog! Hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment