Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Did he just say...

Lately, Archers babbling has started to sound more and more like real words. I don't know if it is just because I am around him all the time or if he is actually making sense. There are a lot of times where he strings things together and I can honestly understand what he is telling me. Now, he does have quite a few very clear and defined words. He uses them correctly and every time he says one of them, I smile. Here is his current list:
-Momma
-Daddy
-Ball
-Milk all though it sounds more like mik
-Uh-oh
-Wow
-Up
I am sure there are a few more, but I don't know if the can really be considered words. I know what he means when he says them, but nobody else would. It is truly amazing to watch his vocabulary grow. It seems like he picks up on a new word every day. I cannot wait to have conversations with him. I have a lot of girlfriends tell me the CUTEST stories about things their kiddos have said. I think it will be so interesting to hear what goes on inside the mind of our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment