Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

New Hairdo!

Archer had his second hair cut yesterday. I have to say that it went even better than the first haircut. We went again to the barber shop at the BX. The ladies there are just so nice, and you really cannot beat $7.85 for a haircut! I had entertained the idea of cutting it myself, after all I have cut Nick's hair on several occasions...but I quickly dismissed the idea. I know how squiggly Archer is and since I am not a professional, this would make things that much harder. So, I loaded him up into the Kia and off we went. Luckily, we did not have a wait at all. I walked and and was able to plop him in a seat immediately. I was armed with a lollipop, as I have come to find out that Archer will do pretty much anything for one. As the lady started to buzz his hair with the clippers, he started to wiggle. After shifting the cape he was wearing so he could hold his lollipop, everything was just fine. He managed to sit fairly still while she finished the hair cut. He did giggle when she used the clippers to shave his neck. But the end result was awesome:

And here is the view from the side/back:
He is a pretty handsome guy! I was so very proud of him for being patient and still enough to get his hair cut. He is such a good little dude. We went grocery shopping afterwards and I learned that I shouldn't have done that. Archer kept pulling at his the collar of his shirt and I quickly realized that little hairs were probably itching his neck. Needless to say, it was a quick shopping trip. As soon as we got home, I got him into the bath and problem solved! Anyway, this was step one of things to accomplish in the last 11 days until daddy will be home! There are about a million more things that I want to get accomplished between now and then, so LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment