Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

WALKING!!

So, for about a week now, Archer has been taking a few timid steps here and there. I would have to say his first official steps happened the day after his 1st birthday, but I don't know if that was just a fluke or not. Plus, I didn't get it on camera...but I still would have to say those were his first official steps. Since we have been home from Georiga, he has been taking more and more steps. We have tons and tons of 5 second videos of him taking two or three steps. Well...yesterday must have been some kind of breakthrough walking day for Archer. He was walking EVERYWHERE!! Here is one of the better videos that I took. Also, at the end I know it looks like he face plants into the steps, but he didn't really. He was fine!!

From 2011-04-14

No comments:

Post a Comment