Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'M JUST DRIVING OVER HERE!!

So, Archer got a Cozy Truck for his birthday. He is not quite big enough for it, but he still seems to enjoy being pushed around in it. He "drove" to the mailbox today and seemed to have a BLAST in the truck. When we first went outside, the wind wasn't blowing. After I took the first two pictures, we realized that we needed a jacket AND his stylish sunglasses. I'm telling you...this kid is a RIOT. In this picture, he threw his hands up as if to say..."I'M JUST DRIVING OVER HERE!!"
Update on the walking - - Archer took a few steps the other day which we caught on video. I need to upload it, but it is turned sideways, so I need to figure out how to edit that. This morning however, Arch decided to toddle from the coffee table to the steps...this is a HUGE distance for a new walker. I was so overjoyed. As you can guess...the tears flowed. Hopefully I can get him on video being braver with more and more steps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment