Thursday, April 7, 2011
1 Year Check Up
Today Archer had is 1 year well baby check up. He did very well and hit all of his milestones. He weighed in at 26 pounds, 3 ounces. This puts him at the 88% for weight. A very different number then we are used to seeing!! Archer usually is off of the charts when it comes to weight. He is 31 inches tall, 80% and his head circumference was 47 centimeters. He is hitting all of his milestones, so he checked out beautifully. The doctor said he is one healthy big man!! After the doctor finished checking him out, the bad part happened. He had to have 4 shots. They did not go well at all!! He usually cries a little bit and then is fine. Not today. Today the poor boy screamed bloody murder. I don't think I have ever heard him make the sound he made today. This made momma cry as well. I was so shaken by this turn of events that my stomach has been messed up since we left. Not to mention I somehow lost my military I.D. Anyhow, I did manage to get him settled and took him to lunch at Panera. I thought it was a pretty good sign that he was STARVING when we got there. Now he is busy taking a nap and momma is trying to rest her nerves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment