Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Times like these...


I know, the blog has not been updated in FAR to long. We have been just SO busy as of late. We had a wonderful Easter, one in which Archer got a lot of fun toys from Mr. Easter Bunny. I am also pretty sure that he got his first sugar high. The Easter bunny put jelly beans in his basket, and man did we find out he LOVES them. At first, he just like cracking open the eggs. He then realized that what was in the eggs was quite yummy. We are going to have to keep an eye on that boy. It looks like he might have gotten my sweet tooth!
I have also not been on because of the amount of time Archer and I are trying to spend with Nick. Sadly, Nick is going to be deploying soon and we are trying to spend as much family time as we can together. It is going to be a rough four months, but we are so proud of Nick.
On a walking note...what walking?? Little dude is full on RUNNING now. From the moment he wakes up until nap time and bed time he is go go go. I have never seen anything with the amount of energy Archer has. It has been a riot, but he has learned even more things that he can get into now that he has that much more reach to get to things. I do have to admit one thing. Even though my days are EXHAUSTING I find myself laughing and running with him...and enjoying every second of it. Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy them!
This is Archer's first egg hunt. He didn't really get it, plus all he wanted to do was open each egg. He didn't care very much about finding them.
Oh...just a little secret between me and the blogging world...that would be Nick in the bunny costume. We had the little kids spring party for the squadron a few weeks back. Our original bunny had to go TDY, so Nick being as awesome as he is stepped in and played the Easter Bunny! What an amazing hubby / daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment