Okay, I have to say that moving while eight months pregnant is NOT ideal. I do not recommend it for anyone. I am torn on this however because while I have a lot of work to do as far as cleaning and organizing...I cannot lift anything heavy, so that leaves Nick to do all of the actual moving. That is a good thing for me, but I feel TERRIBLE for him. I wish I could do more, but this little guy has got to cook for another two months so I cannot risk it! While I am VERY excited to be headed out of Corpus Christi bright and early tomorrow I am not in the least bit excited about finding a new home. Our two four legged children Buck and Beauleaux are not enjoying this transition either. They are convinced that they are going to get left behind or something. Poor little stinkers.
Oh well, short post but I had to vent for a moment. I am sure there will be updates soon on our progress with house hunting as well as meeting the new baby doctor on Monday! Also, another new accomplishment for Nick - - he passed his test to get his private pilots licence last week! So, who is ready to rent a plane and jet off somewhere???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment