I went to my last visit with Dr. Glazener here in Corpus Christi. It was very sad for me, as she has helped me with so very many things throughout this pregnancy. She is a VERY excellent doctor, and hopefully I will be as lucky in Little Rock with the new baby doc as I was here. Everything went very well at the appointment, other then the sad goodbye. I am healthy and my glucose test came back completely normal. I did find out that I am low in iron (STILL!!) and now have to pay very close attention to getting iron rich foods. Lots of spinach for me! This just furthers my suspicions that I am growing the next worlds strongest man! He is growing perfectly and I am measuring right at average. I have already lined up a doctor visit in Little Rock on Monday, February 8th. I am nervous and excited about this all at the same time. We are just getting closer and closer to the end! To think we will be meeting this little guy in eight weeks...EIGHT!!
Another fun little bit of news we received is that movers are coming on February 2nd to pack up all of our stuff! This move was a lot quicker then we anticipated so this weekend we will be shifting into high gear to get everything organized. It should be a tiring but eventful weekend, and we are excited about this next chapter in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment