skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WINGS!
After nearly three years of being in the United States Air Force, we can officially say that Nick is a Winged Air Force Aviator!! On Friday, January 22, Nicks's family and I had the amazing honor of pining his wings on his chest. It was a moment that will live with me FOREVER. It was great to see this accomplishment after such hard work and dedication. Of course, I was a blubbering mess throughout the entire day. I woke up at 6:00 am and was trying to tell Nick how proud I was of him when the first tears came. That would be how the rest of the day continued! It was wonderful to have my in laws and Nick's Uncle Chris attend the festivities. We had a fun weekend together. Now that Nick has passed that huge milestone we move on to...well, moving of course! We are slated to move to Little Rock on February 5th. This move is going to be a lot different from the others for MANY reasons. One is most of our stuff will be put into storage until we move to Colorado. The other is...HELLO, WE ARE HAVING A BABY!! It is crazy to think that he could be here in as little as 7 weeks! I go to visit with my doctor here in Corpus Christi for the last time on January 28. I will be sure to post any updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment