
WOW! Is it just me or did 2010 get here EXTREMELY fast??? The month of December seems like it came and went and now we find ourselves at seven months pregnant! I cannot even believe it. I am starting to get regular movements now. The little man is really making his presence known by some VERY strong kicks and punches. No mistaking that there is certainly someone in there now. On our trip back from Atlanta, Nick got to "see" a kick and I am pretty sure he was taken aback. I mean, it does look VERY alien like!
So, we had a bit of a fiasco in our plans for our vacation in Georgia. Originally, Nick was going to come back on January 2nd and I was going to stay in Georgia until January 13th to spend time with family and friends as well as have a baby shower. WELL, wouldn't you know it, but the Air Force has changed is selection day (the day we find out where the Air Force is sending us next) from January 14th to January 7th!! So after a quick scramble and searching for a CHEAP plane ticket, I wound up riding back with Nick to Corpus Christi. I will be flying back to Atlanta on January 9th the day before our baby shower! It was an exhausting trip, but I was lucky that Nick drove the entire way and made sure to take plenty of breaks for me! We are VERY excited to find out where the Air Force will be taking us next and the next two days will be BRUTAL! So, of course stay posted for that announcement!


No comments:
Post a Comment