Monday, January 18, 2010
Busy...busy...busy!!
I know it has been FOREVER since I have blogged, but that is entirely due to the fact that we have been SOOOO super busy! That and I am back to taking naps during the day, a pregnancy symptom I was hoping would not show up again but apparently it has. But anyway, since my last blog on 01/08/2010, A LOT has happened. My aunts threw me a WONDERFUL baby shower. I flew back from Texas on January 9th and the shower was the next day. Lots of wonderful ladies came to shower me and the little man with gifts. It was wonderful to see many who I did not get to see while I was in GA for Christmas. Maya out did herself by making me a SUPER cute baby cake made out of diapers. I took several pics, but this is one with my most AMAZING helper Lily. She is my four year old cousin who managed to bring me every gift to open as well as clean up all wrapping paper.
Here are a few more from a wonderful shower where there were plenty of laughs and a little bit of confusion as to what a bumbo seat is! I cannot even begin to thank my family for all they did for me or thank all of the friends who came. Here are a few more pictures from a wonderful day.


The showering did not stop there! Our wonderful Air Force friends threw us a surprise baby shower on 01/15. It was such a WONDERFUL surprise! I had no idea it was coming, which is not hard to do to me right now because I have a bad case of pregnancy brain! A HUGE thank you to everyone who made that happen. Theresa made me another wonderful diaper cake (I am so impressed with how talented these ladies are). Nick new about the surprise, but it took everything I had not to cry as soon as I realized what was going on when I walked into the Jones' house! Also, they bought us our travel system which is something I had been stressing out over. All in all I have to say one thing. This baby has a TON of clothes and plenty of other things to help us bring him into the world. I am so grateful to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment