Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

We found a house!

Okay, so I say that we found a house, but I really owe all of the credit to Gerad and Jennifer Gill. They came to Arkansas a few days before me and found some wonderful houses. Not only did they find one for themselves, but being the wonderful people they are, they found an AMAZING house for Nick and I. We got some of our stuff here, minus the Uhaul because of a freakish snow storm that hit last night, dumping close to 6 inches of snow on the area. It was amazing to see the snow, because I have not seen snow in I don't even know how long. It did however make for a very cold move in. I wish that we were staying in Little Rock for a longer period of time based on this house! It is a lot like the one we had in Milton, Florida except for the convenience of a fence. The boys seem to really like the extra room they have now, and a full yard to run and play in. Here is a pic of the outside. I will have more up of the inside when we actually have furniture!

We now live on 13 Winners Circle - Cabot, Arkansas 72023. It is a cute neighborhood, but the street names are...interesting. They are as follows - Earnhardt Circle, Talladega Loop, Bristol Drive, and finally Daytona Drive. I am willing to guess that the builder is a big NASCAR fan?! Anyway, I am trying to get a new baby doctor worked out, and will hopefully see him soon. I was supposed to see him today, but with the snow storm, all of his appointments were cancelled. I will update as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment