skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Valentines, 34 Weeks along!
Happy Valentines Day everyone! Also, we are now 34 weeks along! Can you believe it? Eight and a half months. I am starting to get to that VERY anxious stage, where I just want to see this little guys face! I cannot wait to see who he looks like, how big he is...EVERYTHING! Mostly, I finally want to decide on a name. So, how did we spend our Valentines day? Nick and I did the most romantic thing ever - we bought a new couch, love seat, La-z-Boy and breakfast table. How amazing is that?? Probably not your usual chocolates and flowers, but hey - we had a very good time looking for and finally deciding on new furniture! We are hoping that it will be in soon. Our poor living room is VERY empty. We did get to bring the table and La-z-boy home, but that does not really make for a full house! Things are coming along nicely with the move, and we have only a few boxes of random things left to unpack. Arkansas is starting to feel like home! I did manage to reschedule my baby doctor appointment for Wednesday, February 17th. I am hoping that everything goes well, because I am TERRIBLY nervous about a new doctor. I loved my Corpus doc so much, that I am hoping this new doctor will help ease the strain of moving in my eight month!
No comments:
Post a Comment