Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

32 Week Picture

Oh man - as I look through each of these pictures, I am AMAZED at what nature does. That and just how big I am getting! This little guy seems to be growing at an amazing rate. I almost feel like I am growing by the second. I also keep reading that as he grows bigger, his movements will slow down. Well, not for our baby. He squirms and rolls more now then ever! His favorite time to do his aerobics routine is around 4 A.M. which is no fun for me. Anyhow, BeauLeaux and I had a restful night at the Days Inn. I am headed out and about today to learn where I am in Little Rock and hopefully find a house. I have three to look at, so hopefully one of them can work out, and I am not in for days and days of house hunting. Nick is still in Texas, waiting on his orders so that he can leave and get here. We are pretty sure he will not be able to leave until tomorrow morning. Wish me luck on the house hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment