Yesterday was an exceptionally exciting day! We found out who was living in my belly! After anxiously waiting in the doctors office, we finally got to see for the first time our little baby BOY! It was an amazing moment. He didn't seem like he wanted to be bothered to much to take his photo, but we still managed to get some good shots of him. He didn't seem in the LEAST bit modest, because we saw that he was a boy within thirty seconds of the wand being placed on my belly! The little man seemed VERY relaxed in there. It was so cool to see all of the things that a sonogram can pick up. We saw all four chambers of his heart, his kidneys, ribs, oh the list goes on and on. In between finding each of these things, the technician repeated several times, "well, I am trying to find this, but all he wants to show me is weenie!" So, apparently we do not have a very modest son and I am not at all sure were he gets that! What is the funniest thing about our appointment is it was the day before Halloween, so the technician that did the sonogram had some kind of possessed white contacts in as well as some creepy makeup. After the sonogram was over, we went to have our regular doctor visit. Dr. Glazener said everything looked WONDERFUL and that all of my blood work came back negative for any birth defects. She was also dressed up as Cleopatra which was hillarious as well. All in all, we could not have asked for a better day. Neither Nick or I could stop looking at the monitor that showed us just a little glimps about who was growing in there! I managed to put together some of the still shots that we were given, so ENJOY! We also received a DVD but I am having a little trouble loading that on the computer. As soon as I get that worked out, I will be posting it!
Picasa Web Albums - mgdisney - Exported Videos
Here is our sweet little baby making his debut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww...I cried when I watched it!! I love you so much.
ReplyDelete