Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Registering for the little man...

So, after these many weeks of waiting to find out what we were having, Nick promised me that we would go register for the baby when we knew what the sex was. Well, we went yesterday and I know that I had a blast. I think that Nick enjoyed certain parts of registering (mainly the scanner gun) but it did seem to take FOREVER! We registered at both Babies R Us and Target. Again, I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of items this little man could use. I know he will not need ALL of them, but wow. I had already been doing some research online, so the larger items (car seat, stroller, high chair etc...) I had already decided on. It was TOOOO cute to look at all of the little boy things. Nick was sure to scan a little bib that reads, "My dad is cooler then your dad" which I found quite funny. But at least that is one of a million things checked off of our list before our little boy comes to meet us.
We had a great time over the weekend showing off our ultra sound pictures. We also received wonderful balloons from the Jones family that said, "its a boy" and the Gill family gave us a baby bath time gift set. It was so sweet of them to think of us. We really appreciated all of the phone calls, texts and facebook messages from everyone congratulating us and sending us well wishes. It meant a lot to hear from so many close friends and family even from so far away! I am off today to make copies of the ultrasound pictures to send to both Grandmas so that they can show them off. As far as names go, we still have nothing certain picked out. We may add names to the quiz soon and then begin to narrow it down. Nick and I both feel like we will probably narrow it down to two names and see which one fits him the best when he is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment