Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

5 Months - Halfway there!

We have made it to the five month mark! As promised to Melissa - here is my five month picture. A lot has changed from the four month picture! I am pleased to say that I am 100% sure that I am now feeling kicks and somersaults from the little man in my belly. Nick cannot feel them yet, but I am very excited that I am now SURE of what I am feeling. It is an amazing sensation that I cannot get enough of. I wish I had a better way of describing it to Nick...but whenever it happens, I am so shocked that I really cannot put into words what I am feeling. All I can say is it is amazing, and I wish I could will him to flip and kick more often.
We are still debating on the name for our baby boy. After reading a few articles, I found out that it is not "proper" to name a child after the father and add "II" to it. When the child is named after the father he is supposed to be a junior, and not a second. The whole junior thing is something that Nick is completely against. (I cannot say I blame him, I mean Nick Junior? Not cool at all.) Who are we to be proper though? I am sure that it is going to take us until we see his handsome little face to decide on a name for sure. Oh the waiting!!
I did want to make sure that everyone knows that not only did we register at Babies R Us and Target, we also just added a registry with Amazon.com. Why did I do this? Well, all of our larger baby items are on Amazon.com and are almost always a good deal cheaper! I figured that everyone should know from now on if you are planning on making ANY kind of purchase - check Amazon.com first. I have found LOTS of items that well worth online shopping. Speaking of the registries, I think I have finalized all of the larger items. I was changing them a lot, but have since settled on colors / designs for everything. We also choose a different crib then originally added to the registry. I tried to drive myself nuts over the crib...but in the end decided that it isn't really what the crib looks like that is important. So now I am just counting down the days until Thanksgiving and then Christmas. It will be really wonderful to spend time with family and friends. Our next doctors appointment is on November 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment