Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

New Camera!


Well, here is hoping that our little boy is not camera shy. Last night, Nick and I were invited to a rewards zone Best Buy event. We have been talking about buying a new bigger faster camera since the little man is on the way. It was hard to make this purchase, as I LOVE my little Olympus point and shoot camera. But after about thirty minutes of discussion, we wound up with a Nikon D3000. I got up early this morning to play with it and learn all I could about it. I am about...9% through with learning all of its functions...and I will tell you, the dogs are already tired of me calling their names so I can take a picture of them. I thought I was bad about picture taking before, but now that I am equipped with such an AMAZING camera, who knows what pictures will be popping up on here. I have already threatened to take the camera out to the flight line and see if I can catch Nick landing and taking off. Oh well, at least when Baby Boy Disney comes, his presence will be well documented!

No comments:

Post a Comment