Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Belly Pics

I posted a slide show on the side of the blog to let you guys see how much I have been growing over the weeks. The pictures in the slide show are from 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 weeks. I will continue to update this as it appears to be my mommy and my sister Mels favorite things to see. It is hard to believe that on Sunday, we will be 20 weeks along - HALF WAY THERE! I just finished my first bottle of prenatal vitamins today which means we have known we are expecting for 100 days. It doesn't seem that long, and it sure seems as if the time has just FLOWN by. Now I am looking very much forward to the holidays, as Nicks mom and dad will be visiting for Thanksgiving and I cannot WAIT to go back to Georgia for Christmas.
I also wanted to send some love to our families that are so far away from us. I received a call from my Aunt Lynn yesterday requesting information on when she, my Aunt Laurie and my cousin Lori Leigh could host a baby shower for me. It was amazing to ALREADY think about a baby shower, seeing as we just registered three days ago. None the less, it got me thinking about our wonderful families and how much they do for us. Lynn also had a TON of wonderful advice on things I probably shouldn't register for and things that I would absolutely need. Nicks Aunt Jackie also leaves lots of supportive comments on my facebook page as well as funny emails. These are just all wonderful things for me being so far away. So, here is to aunts that I already knew were "Great" figuratively and literally! Oh, and I will be staying in Georgia after Christmas until January 13. We are not sure when the shower will be, but I will update on that as soon as I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment