Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

The name game

Who new that naming a baby was going to be SUCH a challenge? Nick likes names that are clever and unique, where I like names that come from someone in our family tree. We are working hard to combine names that work for both of these categories. What else does that mean? We are more then happy to have suggestions from family and friends. The polls that we have already put up show a heavy lead in Evelynn Leigh and Logan Spencer. Once we find out what sex the baby is (in four very very looooonnnnnggg days) I am hoping that choosing a name will get that much easier.
Newest happenings? I am 90% positive I am feeling the baby move. I know that it is kind of early but there is some unexplained motion going on in my abdomen that cannot be attributed to digestion or any thing I can think of. It also is this amazing poking feeling that comes when I am lying quietly or right after I have just finished a meal. I am still very excited to feel the right hooks and bicycle kicks in the coming months as the baby gets bigger and stronger. I am also very excited for Nick to be able to feel these movements.
While this is not baby related but very exciting, Nick had his first check ride and solo in the TC-12 on Friday. He said he did "good" which we all know is code for very well. He starts night flights some time in the near future which apparently very cool.
Looking forward to Friday...

1 comment:

  1. It's not too early to feel movement! It starts out little and usually after eating or lying still.. like you said! That is always the one of the coolest parts because it makes it more "real" :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete