So while I was busy browsing everything baby, I came across this website. I have about 1,000 ideas for cute baby onesies and couldn't believe this website was available! I figured I would publish it for moms to be so they could have fun with creating their own onesies. I also am sure that soon to be G-ma (Nicks mommy) and Auntie Sarah will find this website lots of fun.
http://designer.inktastic.com/designer.php?product_type=White-Onesie-Like-Infant-Creeper.1&gclid=CJqX68qz050CFQ9fswodp0FZrA
I don't have too much else to report today other then we are one week from finding out what the sex of the baby is! I don't know how I am going to kill the next seven days and I am sure they will drag on and on and on. I also fixed the polls on the side of the blog so that everyone can vote on their favorite baby names!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I've already checked out the onesie website. I'm thinking a Sweet Pea nursery motif.....
ReplyDeleteGuess who??! I had to post it anonymously---I don't HAVE a url!!!