Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Four Months Along


We have made it to four months along. Everything still seems to be going wonderfully, and I am very happy for that. I am now eating anything and everything I can get my hands on. I get crazy starving about every two hours or so. Upon the advice of a friend, I now have teddy grahams next to my bed, because I get so hungry when I wake up. If I don't get something in my stomach pretty quickly, I start to feel VERY nauseous.
After speaking with Theresa Rieber (a fellow preggo and pilot wife) and Jennifer Gill (another pilot wife) Nick and I made the decision to change doctors. We needed to find someone who we felt actually cared about us and was interested in the time that we had with the doctor, which our previous doctor was not. We had an appointment on October 7th with Dr. Leighanne Glazener. I knew from the moment she started speaking to me in the appointment that this was the doctor I needed. She was very understanding of my fears and why I changed doctors. She was also more then happy to answer the one million questions I came to her with on a written down note pad. Nick couldn't make it to this appointment because of his flight schedule, but I know he will love this doctor as well. She also heard the heartbeat and was very pleased with my overall health. I had to get a lot of blood taken for a quad screen and some other various tests for the baby. I am very much looking forward to seeing this doctor again. Our next appointment is October 30 and that is when we find out what the sex of the baby is!! Yahoo! Now I am busy counting down the days for that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment