
Today was a great day. Archer, Gee-Ma, Auntie Sarah and I loaded up the car and headed to Lake Lanier Water Park. To say it was a fun day would be quite the understatement. With the water being cold, I wasn't sure how quickly Archer would take to it. No sooner had I set him down, he took off right into the water, shoes on and everything. Luckily, they were water shoes. AND, Gee-Ma had her eye on him so she was right behind him. He splashed and played in the kiddie area for almost three hours. There was lots of laughter. He also enjoyed the slides. Surprisingly, he preferred to go down the slides head first. I am not sure what made him decide to do this, but he scared me every time he went down the slides. We certainly learned that Archer has no fear what so ever. He put his face in the water a ton, tried everything we put him in front of or on and had a blast doing so. I hope we can find something comparable in Colorado. Here are a few pictures from the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment