As you can see, after the haircut we went to do some shopping at Kohls. We had to get a few things for our trip tomorrow to Georgia. I am so excited to see my mom for the first time in almost a year. It will also be great to see all of our other friends and family. I know a certain Gee-Ma that cannot wait to see her little grandson!
Monday, May 23, 2011
First Hair Cut
For some time now, I have been saying I was going to get Archer's hair cut. It was getting very long in the back. I was having trouble with the decision to get his hair cut because the long hair in the back turns into curls after his bath. They are just adorable. BUT, every time we get on skype with Nick...he comments on how much Archer's hair looks like a mullet. Not wanting him to be unfashionable, I took him to the barber shop on base today. I was very nervous and didn't know how Archer would be. Well, my fears were quickly dismissed. He sat on my lap and let the stylist do her job. It wasn't too terrible and he only sunk his head down into his shoulders a few times. I know the razor tickled his little neck because he giggled every time she touched him with the razor. After she was done, he looked adorable. Even more like his daddy than before. As I was looking at him, it was a sudden shock to see just how big he is. He looked like such a grown up with his new hair cut. Of course, he wouldn't let me get a GOOD picture, but this is what it now looks like from the side:
As you can see, after the haircut we went to do some shopping at Kohls. We had to get a few things for our trip tomorrow to Georgia. I am so excited to see my mom for the first time in almost a year. It will also be great to see all of our other friends and family. I know a certain Gee-Ma that cannot wait to see her little grandson!
As you can see, after the haircut we went to do some shopping at Kohls. We had to get a few things for our trip tomorrow to Georgia. I am so excited to see my mom for the first time in almost a year. It will also be great to see all of our other friends and family. I know a certain Gee-Ma that cannot wait to see her little grandson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment