
Oh boy. As many of you know, Archer is NOT a huge fan of shoes. We have had trouble keeping shoes and socks on this boy from the moment he could reach his toes. Since he is walking all over the world now I had to get him some new kicks. I bought him some sneakers a few days ago and once I put them on him...he was off. I don't know what he thinks happened to his feet, but once he had the shoes on he acted like he was super man or something. He runs EVERYWHERE when he has his sneakers on.
Since I found shoes that he would keep on, I was shopping with my wonderful mother and sister today. We went to Stride Rite. I have to say this IS the place for kiddo shoes. Archer has a bit of a wide foot, so we where able to find him shoes (extra wide) and they fit him perfectly. We wound up with two pairs of sandals for his little fat feet. I will try to get pictures of him in them soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment