Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is mine and Nick's four year anniversary. It is bittersweet because Nick is not here, but at least I am in Georgia. My mother in law greeted me this morning with a gift. I was confused, because I didn't expect to receive anything with Nick being deployed. I opened the bag and Nick had coordinated with his mom to buy me the Vera Bradley diaper bag I had been drooling over for weeks now. Vera Bradley doesn't seem like my style, but I just really love her stuff. Anyway, I was so shocked and I LOVE this bag!!
I was able to spend the morning with my mom and sister who took me to lunch and we did a little bit of shopping. Then I came home to the most AMAZING flower arrangement. Nick somehow managed to get me flowers even from a bazillion miles away.
I almost missed the flowers all together...why? Because when I got home from being with my mom and sis, I was scrambling to find an urgent care doctor to see Archer. He had been coughing and had a fever, so I got worried that something was seriously wrong. I had been thinking it was teething. I did find an urgent care that could see him and they told me he had a cold and that he needed to take it easy before we left on the plane in two days. They did say that his teething was causing a lot of the problem, but to keep him low key until we left. After some medicine and a popsicle, he seemed like he would be okay. I went to dinner with my mother in law and then we went home and relaxed for the rest of the night. It was a wonderful anniversary, and even though Nick wasn't here...he sure did his best to make it special. I love him so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment