Now, I realize how stupid I sound rooting him on...but I have come to learn that the more excited I am about his tasks, the more proud he seems. I have no problem sounding stupid at all when he looks at me with such a proud, pleased smile. I think of these as little gifts. It is just amazing to see him learning so much. Whoever said motherhood was the most rewarding thing you will ever do...totally spot on.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Such a big guy...
I know I have written about how much Archer has started to be quiet the little helper. I finally got a video of it today. He just recently learned how to get the gallon of milk out of the refrigerator and bring it to momma. Now, he cannot open the fridge by himself...yet. I know that is coming, but I am hoping not for a while. I know that once he learns it, he will be in there all the time. For some reason, the fridge is a very exciting, interesting place for Archer. I don't know why. He likes to take things off of the shelves and put them in different places. Anyhow, here he is helping momma get his milk for the evening. The second video is him putting it away:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment