The weather in Colorado has been just amazing lately. Archer has been outside so much over the past week and a half that we have been home. His hair is getting lighter and lighter. I cannot believe how blonde he is. He has been enjoying our backyard a lot as well. His Gee-Ma got him a water table and a chair set with an umbrella. He also has a little pool that his Aunt Laurie got him for his birthday. I was so pleased to be able to finally put all of this stuff out and let him enjoy the bright sunshine. Today, he decided to start his backyard play by just running. That little boy ran back in forth in the yard for what seemed like FOREVER. He and the dogs had quite a good time.
I didn't put him in a bathing suite today because it was a little bit windy. I didn't think it was warm enough for him to go in his pool, but I figured some splashing at the water table would be okay. Little did I know that he had a little bit more in mind:
Yup...you are seeing correctly. He decided to STAND in his water table. It is a good thing that it was made very well and is quite sturdy. I had to take him out of it as I was worried he would fall. I know he is going to try this again, but hopefully it is something I can discourage. Guess I should have gone with the bathing suite today anyhow, huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment