The day after we came back Archer turned 11 months old! I cannot believe he will be a year next month. I keep looking at him asking him, "where did my tiny baby go???" He has changed so much this month. He now has his two top teeth fully showing. He also tries to walk more (using whatever he can hold onto still) and he talks from the SECOND he wakes up. I am not sure all what he is saying, but his conversations are VERY involved! He has a few clear words like momma and daddy. He also sings "ei ei ei" but still has not added the "o" part to it. He claps, points and has started dancing when he hears music. He has also started mimicking us on the telephone. He uses whatever he can find and pretends it is a phone. I am pretty sure he is close to saying "hello." Hopefully I can catch this on video soon.
Archer's Gee-Ma bought him this dinosaur ride-on toy for a valentines gift. I thought you might like this clip of him when he finally figured out how to use it. It wasn't long after this clip that he decided to start RUNNING behind the dinosaur.
I have also learned that I sound RIDICULOUS on videos. I think it is because everything he does I find myself getting so very excited about. When he really started getting good at walking with the dinosaur and turning it, I cried. Hopefully I will be able to post again in a more timely fashion!!


No comments:
Post a Comment