Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Silly First...but a first none the less!!

I had to blog about a first that Archer had today. This is not some huge epic first, so don't get to excited. Today was the first time he has ever sat in a shopping cart shaped like a car. I decided to try it out today while on my weekly trip to the commissary. The reason I was curious about how he would do in the car was because he has not been doing so well in a regular cart recently. He has been turning around, getting his feet stuck in places where it seems impossible for him to get stuck. Basically doing anything he can NOT to sit correctly in his seat. Well...I discovered the cure to this. When we pulled into the parking lot, I spied a car cart and quickly parked and grabbed the cart. Our commissary does not have many of these so this was a prize. After buckling him in and showing him the steering wheel, we where off. It was one of the most stress free shopping trips I have had with him. I don't think I have managed to get as much done as I did today since he was tiny and slept through my shopping trips. I did take a picture, and I am sure anyone who saw me taking this picture thought I was a complete nut case. But at least now I know the power of the car cart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment