Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Clapping, high fives, uh-oh...what next?!?!

Okay...I know I say this a lot, but it appears as though Archer changes every single day. It is never a dull moment in the Disney house. Over the past few days, he has started clapping. This is mostly for himself...when he does things that either I like or he likes, he very much enjoys giving himself a round of applause. A couple days later, while watching a Kentucky basketball game we realized that he is a fan of high fives. Every time something good would happen, Nick would clap...causing Archer to clap and then they would high five. It was so cute and hilarious. Now, Archer has taken to saying, "uh-oh" all the time! I don't think he quite knows what it means yet but he certainly does like to say it. It was funny the first time he did it because he was watching my mouth SO intently. Then he finally said it. As with any of his other "words" he repeats it over and over again. So "uh-oh" is added to his growing list of "mama," "dada," and "ewwie ewwe."
Nick took Archer to his 9 month well baby appointment yesterday. I know...it is VERY late. I blame myself completely. The reason it is so late is that I always forget that you have to call three weeks in advance to get appointments. At an Air Force base, you cannot just walk up to the counter after you are done with your appointment and make the next appointment...you have to call an appointment line. This is too much for my little brain to handle. SOOO, we were a little late. Anyway, we found out that we have a perfectly happy, healthy baby! He is 26 pounds, 2 ounces (95%) 30 inches tall (80%) and his head is 18.5 inches (80%) so not only is he healthy...he is a big man...still...
I will work on posting the videos I have of Archer doing all of his new tricks. We are off to Louisville, Kentucky in one week to visit the Great Grandparents. It should be a wonderful special treat. Who knows what he will be doing by then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment