Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beautiful Day!!

We have been having some AMAZING weather here in Colorado, so I took advantage of all of the sunshine and brought Archer to our backyard to do some exploring. I also of course took the opportunity to take some insanely cute pictures of the little dude. He enjoyed discovering what rocks are and the fact that he can throw them made things even better! He also threw the ball for Buck and Beauleax a few times. It was a wonderful afternoon and since the weather looks like it is going to stay beautiful, I hope to spend some more time outside today!
Here is a picture from the playground. I don't know if Archer really liked this toy or if he even really knew what to think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment