Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Game Day

Today was the season opener for UGA. Sadly, it didn't turn out so well as our beloved dawgs lost to Boise State. Oh well, there is always next week and I am still hopeful. I did want to share that even here in Colorado, we were in the game day spirit:
I found out while watching football that Archer is indeed a true fan of the sport. He yelled, "gooo dawgs" quite a bit. He also got excited when I got excited and the one touchdown that he was awake for he jumped around with me. He doesn't usually watch anything on television, but football certainly kept his attention. I am also pleased to report that Nick is officially out of that good for nothing sandbox. He and his crew have made their first stop and will be home hopefully on Tuesday. To say that Archer and I are excited is possibly the largest understatement that has ever been spoken. So, we have been busy the past few days preparing the house and some other fun surprises for Nick. I'll keep you updated on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment