Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trip to Breckenridge

What better way to welcome Nick back home then a trip to the mountains? Since Nick has a full two weeks off now that he is home, we decided to take spend a week at a condo in Breckenridge. We have been to Breck a few times before but this time, it looked completely different! Usually there is tons and tons of snow on the ground, but since we were going at the very end of summer, everything was SO green and gorgeous. The first day we spent relaxing and being kind of lazy. Then we went on this amazing hike up McCullough Gulch. I was a little worried because I certainly am not in hiking shape. I did manage to huff and puff my way up the mountain. I had to follow Nick (who had 30 pounds of Archer strapped to his back) and Eric. Both of them might just be part mountain goat. They skipped up the trail like it was nothing. Our goal was to make it to the waterfall and we accomplished that. Here are a few pictures from our trip:








No comments:

Post a Comment