Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Candy Dish Doesn't Lie!

A lot of excitement here at the Disney house...just had to take a picture of the kisses from Daddy- Man candy jar. Clearly, we have something VERY important happening tomorrow!
This is a FAR cry from what it looked like when Nick left! But, as it clearly shows, this is our last night of eating kisses from Daddy -Man. Tomorrow, we can get the real thing. On a side note, I wanted to take a moment and thank all of my wonderful friends and family who helped keep me sane through this deployment. I don't know what I would have done with out all of the supportive calls, texts and cards in the mail. Thank you to everyone. I will never be able to show my gratitude enough. Can't wait to post our homecoming pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment