Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Crawling equals TROUBLE. That is right, with a capital T! Our little dude has started to understand that his world is HUGE now. Of course, this means he must investigate anything and everything that is in his path. This would be fine if he didn't seem to want to investigate everything that is messy, dangerous, gross...simply put his favorite things to get into are more than likely not his toys!! It does make for a very interesting day. I find myself laughing a ton and saying, "now how did that (insert random item) get here??" While it is a challenge and A TON of extra work for us, I have to say it is so much fun. We can play hide and seek now, he can come to me when I need him to (although he has VERY selective hearing) which is helpful. It makes for a lot less crying when I walk out of Archer's line of sight. His appetite has changed a lot too, and it seems like he is more willing to try any solid food. He does still prefer to do it on his own, so if the food involves a spoon it takes a little coaxing for him to let momma or daddy do it. This makes me wonder if he is going to be very much an independent guy. Archer would much rather do everything on his own rather than have any help. If he can't do it on his own, he gets frustrated...and when you try to help him, well forget it!! So amazing to see more and more of his personality traits!! Anyway, here is a picture of Archer getting into a little bit of trouble:

And where was I when all of this went down? Well silly me had just gone to the bathroom. No sooner had I walked into the bathroom did I hear the trash can fall. Who knows what I will find the next time I walk into another room..........

No comments:

Post a Comment