Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Crawling...FORWARD!!

As I mentioned in my last post, Archer has been crawling backwards for a little while now. Well, guess what?? Today he some how figured out that it made a whole lot more sense to crawl FORWARD!! It was a huge thrill to watch him get to this milestone. The best part about it was that Nick was able to be here to see him get moving! It is crazy to think that our little nine month old man is a mover and a shaker now. I know that this excitement will soon change to me wishing for less mobile days...but for now...WOW! I got this video of him doing some crawling from my phone, but I am going to work on getting a better one tomorrow. Every time he does crawl, we cheer for him and I am pretty sure that he knows what a big deal this is! Anyway...I know this just puts us one step closer to W-A-L-K-I-N-G!!! :-) I don't know that we could be a more proud momma and daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment