Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Stair Master

Well, we have had another first. On Monday January 24th, Archer managed to master climbing the stairs. It is weird because even with all of the crawling he has not seemed to notice the stairs. Until Monday that is. I don't know what it is about steps but babies sure do love them. Once he realized that the steps were there...there was no stopping him. As I mentioned before, he has been climbing on things for a while now so he already knew the proper "movements" to getting up the steps. He climbed the first couple very slowly. Then as he got into a rhythm he took off up the steps. Now we will have to buy another baby gate to keep him from CONSTANTLY going up the stairs. Here is a video of his efforts:

Now, that is not the only thing he is doing. He has been using the couch to take his first baby steps. Well, yesterday I finally caught that on video as he used the coffee table to take a few steps. Each day he seems to be getting better at this. The reason I say that is because after I took the video, he went from the coffee table to the lazy boy then to the couch. This was A LOT of steps for the little dude. Oh boy. I can just feel the gray hair coming!! Here is his baby steps video:

Who knows what he will be up to tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment