Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nick and baby Niz "fight"

I just couldn't help but share this story. On Thursday night, Nick and I were headed to bed and I told Nick that he should feel the baby, because over the past week he has gotten MUCH stronger. Nick reached over to feel his strong punches and kicks and of course, he stopped moving. What was Nicks reaction? He poked me in the tummy a few times (not hard of course!) saying, "hello, are you in there?" and what happened? He punched Nick right back. This went on for a few minutes and in between fierce giggles from me and HUGE toothy grins from Nick, the baby and Nick had quite the boxing session. It was a hysterical moment, and Nick almost seemed as if he was in disbelief that the baby was responding to him. Of course, Nick was done playing before his son was, so for the next little while I was left getting the one sided pokes and kicks. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

We had a wonderful time and Nicks squadron Christmas party. It was nice to see our friends and get all dressed up. Nick of course wore the ugliest Christmas sweater you could ever find...but I cannot complain about that too much. His sweater won us a $25 gift card to Logans Steak House. It also helped get me that much more into the Christmas spirit! I am starting to get very anxious to get back to GA, and we are now down to eleven days!


On another note, I would like to congratulate The Dozier Family for welcoming their new little girl, Sophia Angeline Dozier. She was born on December 9th and was happy and healthy. Also, sending our best wishes to the Rieber Family as mommy Theresa will be induced on December 14! So many babies, it makes me even more excited for this little guy to make his appearance in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment