Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

6 Months...WOW!


We can hardly believe that we have reached the sixth month in this pregnancy! It seems as though time is just FLYING by. Everything is still progressing quiet well, and as with any typical boy, I don't think he likes shopping. I went out on Monday and Tuesday to try and find a dress to wear to Nick's squadron Christmas party. All though the little man was quite still while I was shopping, he made up for it when I got home and finally put my feet up. He kicked, squirmed, and punched in what I believe was his unsatisfaction for being so busy all day. Consequentally, I was also STARVING for the rest of the evening (not that this should come as a huge suprise to ANYONE) Now, we all know that I am a pro at shopping and can go for hours at a time, but after about three hours...I HAD to get home. My feet swelled, and I felt like I could drink 100 gallons of water and I needed a nap. As luck would have it, I did find a dress for the party that is cute and I found it for $9.60. Got to love the clerance rack at Kohls. I will have pictures up soon after the party, because I am sure that it will be a wonderful time. We are still counting down the days until Christmas when we get to see family and be back in good old GA! It is strange to think that we have not been home since MAY! That is far to long and we are thrilled to go back.

I also wanted to take a moment and wish Brittany all kinds of luck as she was induced today with her second baby girl. Wish I could be there to meet the newest addition to the Dozier family...but it will be another thing to look forward to when we get back to Georgia. Missing everyone very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment