Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Excitement!

Well, I realized that I have not blogged in FAR to long. Shame on me! We had our seventh month baby doctors appointment today. For those of you counting, I know I am only six and a half months along but with the holidays coming I had to get the checkup before heading HOME! Doctor Glazener gave me and the baby a clean bill of health. She said he is a little big, but not to worry he looks GREAT. I was not shocked at the news that he might be on the bigger side. I mean, I was a BIG baby (8 lbs, 10 oz.) and since he is Nicks child, I doubt we are going to have a little man on our hands. But who knows, only time will tell. He is still kicking up a storm and his heartbeat was a strong 140 today. She cleared me to travel to Atlanta and for that I was VERY excited. The next appointment is on January 14 which is the day after I come back from Atlanta, also Nick's SELECTION day...wow, everything is happening really fast!

I realized that I have not put up a SINGLE Christmas picture of our tree, so I figured I would go ahead and post those. I also included pictures from Nicks squadron Christmas party - please ignore his ugly sweater. I also hope that our Christmas cards begin to reach our friends and family, as I am anxious to see what people think of my handy work. Anyway, we have two more days here in Corpus Christi and on Thursday we will make our 17 hour trek to Georgia. Looking forward to seeing everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment