Monday, March 7, 2011
Poor snotty man...
Ugh...Archer has been battling a cold / cough ever since we got home from our visit to Kentucky. This is his first major cold. He had a bit of congestion when we moved here to Colorado Springs, but NOTHING like this. I feel AWFUL for him. We went to the doctor a week and a half ago, and nothing seems to be changing. I know there is not much that we can do for him, but that doesn't make it any easier. I have also noticed that when he coughs, he cries. I am sure this means that he has a sore throat. But, we do have another doctors appointment tomorrow in the morning so hopefully the doctor will be able to tell me SOMETHING. We did invest in a humidifier to help Archer breathe. I will say that it helped him sleep TREMENDOUSLY better. It also seems that it loosened his cough a little. And, a new decoration in my house - BOXES of Kleenex. I have to have them EVERYWHERE because you never know when he is going to sneeze and if I don't have a Kleenex handy it is...well, lets just say nasty. So, here is hoping that we have a successful doctors appointment tomorrow morning. I really hope we can get him better by next Tuesday. That is when we go to Atlanta to visit family and friends! But most of all...Archer's first birthday and birthday party!! YAY!! Hopefully my next post will be a lot more cheery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hope Archer gets to feeling better soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a less snotty day in the Disney house!
ReplyDelete