I know that I say this every month...but really...WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!?! Our little man is now six months old. He is just getting cooler and cooler by the second. It seems as though one day he is not doing something, and the next day he has mastered it! He still thinks he is quite the comedian and EVERYTHING is funny to him. He has found his toes which he likes to grab on to and attempt to put in his mouth. He is still in a phase where he has never met a stranger. He smiles at everyone and flirts with all the ladies!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Six Months Old
I know that I say this every month...but really...WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!?! Our little man is now six months old. He is just getting cooler and cooler by the second. It seems as though one day he is not doing something, and the next day he has mastered it! He still thinks he is quite the comedian and EVERYTHING is funny to him. He has found his toes which he likes to grab on to and attempt to put in his mouth. He is still in a phase where he has never met a stranger. He smiles at everyone and flirts with all the ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment