Thursday, September 9, 2010
Boo...
Well, today was a stinky day. We had to take Nick to the air port so that he could head off to SERE for three weeks. I know, I know - this is nothing compared to actual deployments but that still didn't make it any more enjoyable. All I can hope for is that the next three weeks fly by. I am thinking that it will, since I am having to pack the house then trek to Colorado Springs. After that Archer and I will be headed into GA for a week to see family and friends! This is something I am very much looking forward to. As luck would have it, I am not dreading this move quite as much moves in the past. Part of that has to do with the fact that my mother - in - law is going to be riding with me to Colorado. This is going to make things much easier, with the little dude and both dogs! Also, my father - in - law is driving the bronco to CO, so that is just WONDERFUL! Now...if only I can get this house packed up before the UPACK trailer comes on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment