So, over the past few months, life has been pretty busy. Nick has been out of town a lot, so Archer and I have had to come up with lots of interesting things to do. Luckily, we live in Colorado, where the list of kid friendly things to do is ENORMOUS. We have also had a couple of wonderful visits from our good friend Katie Button as well as my sister, Melissa. In between those two visits, we were able to take a week long trip to visit Nick's parents and grandparents. Needless to say, through all of it...Archer has gotten PRETTY spoiled...here are a few pictures that span the last few months. I am going to attempt to get back to blogging more consistently!!
 |
| At Seven Falls |
 |
| Checking out the falls |
 |
| And...now we are in Kentucky with GeeMa at the Zoo! |
 |
| Back in Colorado, with Tia at another zoo! |
 |
| Feeding the Giraffes. |
 |
| Feeding the chickens. |
 |
| On the sky lift. |
 |
| With Tia and a stunning view of Colorado Springs. |
 |
| We had one tired out boy after the trip to the zoo. |
 |
| Fast forward another couple of weeks, and we are at the lake in Pueblo. |
 |
| Archer's first trip on a boat...and he LOVED it! |
So, since I have not been on the blog for quiet a while...I have NO CLUE how to rotate these pictures. I am sorry that some of them are sideways...but hopefully this gives you an idea of how busy we have been over the past few months! Hopefully I will be able to start to catch up and do better so I don't have to do such a large photo dump!
No comments:
Post a Comment