Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Pictures

I am not the type of person who quits on a store/company after one bad experience. I try to give whatever location I have just had the bad experience with another chance. Why am I bringing this up? Well, we went yesterday to have Archer's Christmas Pictures taken at JC Penny's. The first time we went to this JC Penny's was for his Halloween pictures. I was very unhappy after I left because I felt like the photographer really didn't take any time to work with Archer. After one or two pictures of him not smiling, she seemed to decide that she didn't even want to attempt to get a smile out of him. This resulted in some not so great Halloween pictures. Even after this experience I decided to go back one more time. This time we had a different photographer and I thought for sure that she might be better. BOY WAS I WRONG. Again, she tried for a few photos but once she was not getting immediate smiles, she stopped trying. I know it is hard to get an eight month old to smile...but those of you who have met Archer know it is just not THAT hard. He is typically a smiley happy dude. But anyhow, this is the best we could do at JC Penny's:
At least he is still super cute. I will be taking more pictures of him in this same outfit to see if I can do any better. Hopefully the much anticipated Christmas card picture will turn out a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment