Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Archer's first Christmas Tree!

I know I am sooooo very behind on this blog, but we have had quite the epic week. This week has been full of crying, teething...and a very sick puppy dog Buck. We started the week with little to no sleep, thanks to the beginnings of more teeth starting to try and push through Archer's gums. We still do not see any white yet, but his poor top gums are very bright red and puffy. He has had a rough time with it. As that started to get as under control as we could make it, poor Buck got sick. I will spare you the details of his disease because it.was.gross. Anyhow, after we managed to get Buck back on the mend the rest of the week and weekend went wonderfully. Nick and I went to his squadrons "Festivus" party on Friday night. We had a great time, and it was nice to get to know more of the people and their wives that Nick works with.
Saturday we spent finishing up all of or Christmas decorations. For the first time in my life, we have lights on the house and it is making me feel VERY festive. Nick did a great job putting them out. I will have to take pictures soon since we just completed it this weekend. We have had our tree for about a week now, but as I said I am VERY behind on my blogging. Here is a picture of Archer and Nick picking out the tree:
I will post a picture of the tree later when it is all lit up and beautiful! We are now just counting down the days until Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment